Work with us
Why work for Focaccia Group?
We’re a company that rewards enterprise and embraces constant change: we want to demonstrate that the combination of passion, design and technology can solve problems effectively. To do that we built a company made up of professionals having a range of backgrounds. Our primary objective is to provide our customers with services and experiences that keep improving.
We’re looking for talented individuals who have a new vision, who find solutions, and who share our values
We are looking for:
PURPOSE OF THE RULE:
– Development of the Marketing Plan and definition of a seasonally adjusted annual budget for business support activities.
– Development of online activities aimed at generating leads and B2B business management.
– Coordinate and manage the budget on the main Digital Advertising platforms (GoogleAds, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
– Being a promoter of the campaign generation process, involving the heads of the different company departments.
– Timely monitoring and reporting to the company of the main KPIs.
– Constant updating of on/off-line communication materials of any physical or virtual touch point.
– Manage all leads generated in a timely manner with monthly funnel reports.
– Oversee the management of the institutional website, ensuring that it is constantly updated.
– Participation and digital communication management of events and trade fairs as showcases of company business.
– At least 3 years’ experience in advertising planning with a focus on the social/digital world.
– In-depth knowledge of on/off-line media.
– Experience in creating and organising events.
– In-depth knowledge of the marketing funnel and the levers to be used in each part.
– In-depth knowledge of the main advertising platforms (GoogleAds, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
– Empathy and strong ability to stimulate and foster teamwork.
– Internet Website: Number of Visits and Number of Conversions
– SEO: Positioning and Number of Conversions
– Adv. Campaigns: CTR and CPA.
– Social Media: Fan base and Audience growth rate.
– Spending per view.
– Conversion rate.
PURPOSE OF THE RULE:
Setting up the CNC machine, tooling and maintenance, setting operating data.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
– Excellent knowledge of CNC machine operation
– Good ability to use measuring instruments
– Organisational, time and process management skills
– Excellent manual and precision skills
– Goal Orientation
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Attention to detail
– Emergency management
– Ability to read a mechanical drawing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Mechanical engineering high school diploma or technical mechanical qualification